Bad Beat Jackpot T&C
Basic Info :
- Bad Beat Jackpot Prize Pool depends on the jackpot fees collected at the BBJ table.
- Khelo365 will contribute to the jackpot so it's maintained at a minimum of 10 Lakhs (if 30% house retainer is less than 10 lakhs).
- Bad Beat Jackpot Prize Pool is displayed in the top area in our software.
- There should be a minimum of 4 players at the table when the bad beat happens.
- Minimum rake in that hand must be atleast Rs.50.
- You should use both your hole cards.
- You should lose with a full house of Aces Full.
- All Jackpot winnings will be subject to TDS deduction.
- 40% of the Jackpot will go to the loser.
- 20% of the Jackpot will go to the winner.
- 10% of the Jackpot will go to the remaining players at the table.
- 30% of the Jackpot will be held back as house retainer for resetting jackpot.